The Northwest Ohio Pathways HUB is a free program to help connect residents to medical and social services throughout the community, including insurance coverage, food, housing and transportation. Every Pathways HUB client is partnered with a community health worker, or CHW. Those CHWs help connect clients to resources so they can take charge of their health – and enjoy a healthier life.
Do you need help with:
- Getting health insurance, medication, food, housing, transportation, utilities and other basic needs?
- Going to doctor’s visits and medical tests?
- Understanding the healthcare system and using insurance?
- Combating stress, losing weight or quitting smoking?
- Preparing for your baby?
- Tracking your blood pressure and other health indicators?
- Managing your medical condition?
CHWs can help with these and other needs. To learn more about how one CHW working through the Pathways HUB helps her clients, please click here. A list of care coordination sites and other information about the Pathways HUB can be found here.
Call the Hospital Council of Northwest Ohio at 419-842-0800 to get connected to the Pathways HUB.